Specific to Shopify integration and allows for targeted interactions based on a Shopify customer's account status and associated tags. This filter enables Personizely users to engage Shopify customers in a more segmented manner, delivering personalized experiences based on their profile tags within Shopify.
- Has an account - Targets all Shopify customers who have an account.
- Has an account with tags - Targets Shopify customers who have an account and one or more tags.
- Tag condition (Only appears if "Has an account with tags" is selected):
- Any of - Customer has at least one of the specified tags.
- None of - Customer has none of the specified tags.
- All of - Customer has all of the specified tags.
- Tags - the tags list if the filter condition is "Has an account with tags".
- VIP Engagement - If you have a "VIP" tag for certain customers in Shopify, use the "Any of" condition to offer special promotions or exclusive previews to these high-value customers.
- New Customer Onboarding - If new customers are tagged as "New" in Shopify, use this filter with the "Any of" condition to present a welcome series or special discounts to improve first-time customer experience.
- Product Interest Segmentation - If you tag customers based on the types of products they buy (e.g., "Electronics", "Clothing"), use the "Any of" condition to show related products or offers.
- Subscription Status - If you tag customers based on their subscription status (e.g., "Subscriber", or "Non-Subscriber"), you could use the "All of" condition to tailor campaigns specifically towards either group.
- Navigate to the 'Targets' section in the Personizely dashboard.
- Click "Create target" and name it.
- Choose 'Add Filter' and select 'Customer Tags'.
- Choose between "Has an account" or "Has an account with tags".
- If the latter is selected, another dropdown will appear. Choose between "Any of", "None of", and "All of".
- Manually input the relevant tags in the blank field.
- Confirm and save your filter settings. Now you can use this target for your widgets and campaigns.
- Tags are case-sensitive, so make sure to enter them exactly as they appear in Shopify.
This trigger is only available for Shopify users now.