The "Visitor's Time" filter allows users to target or exclude visitors based on the current time in their respective time zones. Recognizing the local time of the visitor can be instrumental in delivering timely content, aligning with their daily routines, and optimizing engagement.
Users have the capability to set a time range between X and Y hours, based on a 24-hour cycle. This range determines when personalized content or campaigns will be active for visitors.
- Timely Promotions: Launch time-sensitive offers or flash sales. For instance, a 'Happy Hour' promotion could be set to display between 16:00 and 18:00 in the visitor's local time.
- Scheduled Announcements: If there's an upcoming product launch or webinar, use the filter to show reminders or countdowns at appropriate times, like in the evening when users might be more available.
- Time-Optimized Surveys or Feedback: If aiming to gather feedback or conduct surveys, display these during times when users are likely to be more receptive, such as late afternoon or early evening.
How to Use:
- Navigate to the 'Targets' section of the Personizely dashboard.
- Choose 'Add Filter' and then select 'Visitor's Time' from the dropdown.
- Define the desired time range by setting the start (X) and end (Y) hours based on a 24-hour cycle.
- Confirm and save your time range. The Target is now set and ready to be used in widgets or campaigns.
- The "Visitor's Time" filter works by detecting the local time of the website visitor. Ensure content is relevant and respectful of their current time context.
- To maximize engagement, it's recommended to pair time-based personalizations with other filters, like "Device" or "Locale", for a truly tailored visitor experience.