Last page view
Enables targeted engagement based on a visitor’s most recent page view on your website. This filter is particularly useful for tailoring experiences and messages based on the latest point of a visitor's journey.
- View Condition
- was not
- Time Frame
- In the last - Focuses on visitors whose last page view occurred within a defined number of recent days.
- On or after - Targets visitors whose most recent page view happened on or after a specified date.
- Before - Aims at visitors whose last page view was before a certain date.
- Time-sensitive re-engagement - For visitors whose last interaction with your site was a few days ago, as indicated by the 'was' condition set to a specific time frame, create widgets that reignite their interest, perhaps by highlighting what’s new since their last visit.
- Seasonal or event-based targeting - For visitors whose last visit coincides with a past season or event (using 'in the last' or 'before' conditions), create tailored content that reflects or builds upon that season or event, enhancing their connection to the experience.
- Lapsed user re-activation - Target visitors who haven’t been to your site for an extended period (using the 'was' condition with a longer time frame) with re-engagement strategies like special welcome back offers or updates on major changes.
- Go to the 'Targets' section in your Personizely dashboard.
- Choose 'Add Filter' and select 'Last Page View'.
- Begin by selecting the appropriate condition: was or was not.
- Define the time frame for identifying the last page view, using options like 'In the last', 'On or after', or 'Before'.
- Save the filter settings. The Target is now prepared for use in your Widgets and Campaigns.